PVT LTD ROC Compliances
Get your company ROC Compliance done on time to avoid any penalties and disqualifications by signing our AMC packages and increase your business, while we take care of the legal part
ROC Compliances for Private Limited Company
Working of companies with legal compliance which is regulated by the Provisions of Companies Act, 2013 is mandatory, and all the registered companies in India are governed by this law. Registrar of Companies (ROC) is an office under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) covering various State and Union Territories whose main function is to register companies and ensure fulfilling of statutory requirements set by the Companies Act, 2013. In India, there exist 22 such ROCs functioning in all major states of country. Every registered company has to comply with all compliances applicable as per their company type to avoid any penalties and disqualifications or blocking of DINs of the Directors.
On successful registration, every private limited company needs to file their annual accounts and returns disclosing information from its shareholders to the Director of Registrar of Companies after every financial year. Missing on the compliance can effect the smooth running of the company.
Contact Envizi now and get expert guidance over your ROC Compliances and keep your company in good health year after year. We have attractive AMC packages to take care of the compliance while you concentrate on business development and growth.
Pre-incorporation / Mandatory Annual Compliances
Every Private Limited Company must fulfill following annual mandatory compliances as ignoring them may lead you to face huge penalties:
- Board Meetings:Every private limited company must hold at least four board meetings in a year and at least one meeting in every quarter. Presence of 1/3d or 2 directors whichever is greater is needed for meeting. Minutes of Meeting must be lodged and signed and must be maintained at Registered Office.
- Auditor Appointment:Every private limited company must appoint an auditor within 30 days after registration under form AD-1. Auditor is mainly responsible for the statutory audit of the company. If company fails to appoint auditor within stipulated time, Registrar may strike-off the company.
- Annual General Meeting (AGM):Every private limited company must hold shareholders meeting once in a year. Primary purpose or agenda of such meetings is approval of financial statements, declaration of dividends, appointment or reappointment of auditors, etc. AGM must be held in the city of registered office of the company.
- ROC Filings:Government is more inclined towards functioning of company and documents showing information in detail about company’s functions needs to be maintained every year. Forms like MGT-7 (For Annual Return), AOC-4 (For Financial Statements) etc. are must to file information about functioning of your company.
- Statutory Registers and Records:Every private limited company has to maintain various registers such as Register of Member, Register of Directors, Register of Contracts, Register of Charges at registered office of the company.
- DIR-3 KYC : Updating of Directors KYC Details . ( For new companies).
Post Incorporation / Event Based Compliances
Following are post incorporation or event based compliances which need to be filed with the ROC as and when any event listed below takes place after formation of the company:
- Change in Authorized or Paid up Capital of the Company
- Receipt of share application money
- Change of Address
- Allotment of shares
- Transfer of shares
- Giving Loans to Directors
- Change in the Bank signatories
- Appointment/Resignation of directors
- Change in the statutory auditors
- Add / Remove Director etc.
Various forms exist there to record information of respective event and have to be filed with Registrars Office. If such information is not maintained and filed, additional fees or penalties might be levied.
Relax We Will Help You Plan
Get your personal assistant to find the right solution, just sit back and relax.
Compare your Options
Why Choose Us
Being an entrepreneur the most tedious part faced by them is keeping an eye on the annual massive legal and regulatory requirements. Relax !!! Here we come in to the rescue. Shift your focus off the Compliance requirements and focus on your business enhancement. Every entrepreneur knows running a company is not easy as many legal hustles and administrative activities eat lot of your precious time. We value your time and thus help you to fulfill all pre and post incorporation ROC compliance requirements on time to avoid any penalties and fine. We are leading company for all kinds of legal requirements for businesses. We are associated with many startups and reputed firms as their trusted legal partners assisting them to file their compliances on time and thus helping them to leverage their business growth with ease. Many companies have trusted ENVIZI by signing an Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) packages for ROC compliance, with us as per their needs and have being able to concentrate on increasing their sales and expansion rather than worrying about the compliance. Thus we are called partners to your business.
Hurry Up !! Contact Envizi now and get your ROC Compliances filed promptly on time to avoid legal hassles and unnecessary penalties. “A stitch on time saves nine” as the saying.